Infrastructure Capital Group (ICG) is an Australian-based boutique infrastructure investment manager with over A$1.6 billion of equity funds under management.
ICG specialises in the origination and investment management of equity investments in the infrastructure and utility sectors. ICG’s team has strong specialist capabilities across all infrastructure sub sectors, including:
- + Regulated assets;
- + Utilities;
- + Renewable energy, including hydroelectric and wind generation;
- + Transportation assets (toll roads, ports, airports and rail); and
- + Public private partnerships including social infrastructure assets.
ICG offers the full spectrum of fund management services and investment advisory services to its infrastructure clients:
- + Management of two infrastructure equity funds, the Diversified Infrastructure Trust and the Energy Infrastructure Trust;
- + Separately managed accounts with both equity and debt offering for larger clients; and
- + Active management of investments.